Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Kickstarter Launch of the Muse Clock

So, I've been working on launching this clock for about a year. Everything from designing the clock, choosing color schemes, materials for the clock, scripting and directing the video, searching for manufacturers, sourcing... everything that goes into taking a product from concept to placing it in the hands of the consumer.

It's been a ton of work and finally yesterday I launched the clock at noon with a funding goal of $10,000. Like anything you hope for the best but fear for the worst. The response to my clock and all of my hard work has exceeded my expectations. The funding period for the clock will be 30 days. In less than 24 hours I have raised 49% of the funding goal and have landed in the Staff Pick spot where the staff of Kickstarter chooses projects to feature.

At this rate the clock is projected to raise about $70,000 by the end of the funding period. I plan on getting it up on design blogs like Core77 and other sites like Reddit. Hopefully, with further publicity I'll make it well beyond that projection and raise a lot of money.

Below is a link to my Kickstarter page for the Muse Clock

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it's fully funded! This is so cool! Do you know how much these clocks will go for once they are ready to go? I want one!

    ReplyDelete